Nov 20, 2020 | Jensens
Complex & very well-balanced, the first deluxe version was created in Paris in the 1920's, an icon of Cognac cocktails with an enchanting story, said to have been named after a motorcycle sidecar owned by a gentlemen in Paris, then popularized in London: Truly a tale of two cities.
- 1/2 ounces Remy Martin 1738
- 3/4 ounce orange liqueur Cointreau
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Garnish: Orange twist
- Garnish: Sugar rim (optional)
- Coat the rim of a coupe glass with sugar, if desired, and set aside
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled
- Strain into the prepared glass
- Garnish with an orange twist.Read More...